Alisha Charles Poems
- Lost In Love I looked at you, you looked at me, And finally...
- Too Young, Too Strong They say I'm too young To be feeling ...
- A Mother's Love Never Dies Why, last night I had a ...
- One Day They'Ll See They may call me names and play silly ...
- What You Did I know the truth Like the back of my tooth So ...
- When Will You Realize Trough all our struggles And never ...
- This Christmas I Have You Last Christmas I was lonely Last ...
I am an ordinary girl. I love to write. I even write songs. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Alisha Charles
Lost In Love
I looked at you, you looked at me,
And finally I see
That we were meant to be together
Me and you for each other.
You smiled at me, I smile at you,
And finally I knew
That you notice me, yes you do
I wonder if I noticed you too.
I was lost in love, you was lost in love,
And finally it's true
I knew you liked me, yes you do
I just want to say 'I LOVE U'