Alison Mujati Poems
- Nymph Nymph Her smile deludes, Still she bears all to be...
- Cries Of An Orphan Cries of an orphan I am wretched and ...
- I Am Though Not I am though not Alone but not lonely ...
- Roselike Roselike Im talking flowers Not many but one,
- Nerve Of Poetry Nerve of poetry Please forgive my ...
- You Just Have To Like A Woman You just have to like a ...
- The Life Of A River The life of a river Ever moving yet so...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life if a great teacher it will never leave anyone uneducated.''Everyone has life experiences, ..life teaches everyone the hard way
''The best way to keep a secret is not to conceal it but to lie.(allywamujati)''When you hide something, people will discover that sooner or late but when you lie about that thing people will lose interest and hence good way to ke...
''If they cannot change for your ways, do not change for theirs too.(allywamujati)''More often than not, people tend to believe you must behave like them because of your association with them, it is not bad but they must also learn yo...
''A poem is a deep thought and long story put together in few words''From all i know with my experience with with poetry, everything comes from the heart and has stories behind it
''Scars do not mean i am a vanquished man but strong enough to stand whatever life throws at me.''Thinking out loud
Her smile deludes,
Still she bears all to be called beautiful.
From the corners of her lips to the whiteness of her dentition,
You cannot see revelation if no one reveals
But she has that malevolent omens stamped on her soul.
The belly is smooth, alluringnever chubby.
When she moves, she swing like a serpent.
All that she does with her body is unhuman-like,
The way she lifts her feet tells a tale,
Shy, as if the ground is ablaze.
Nevertheless,there is a chronicle beneath her steps.
She is kind yet we think to conceal her real ...