AlissaMarie Unknown Poems
- Summer Fling Summer love what a thing, it comes and goes ...
- A Special Cousin Long ago you came into this world with the ...
- Shattered Emptiness fills the young girls heart. Years of ...
- Loss Night met day years ago When the moon wasn’t so ...
- Amidst He feels so unbelievable alone for his heart has ...
- My Match I’ve met my match And damn can he be A pain in my ...
- Another End Weight like hundreds of boulders placed on a ...
Born and raised in Pittsburgh. Writing is my life and I am going to school to further gain knowledge so one day I can have my own poetry corner and teach writing. I have a daughter who is my sanity. Without her I think my life just simply would not be.
I am bi-polar, and damn proud to be. Makes me rather unique. I have a very weird family that drives me crazy, but hey you'll have that. I have been through to much in such a little amount of time, but it has opened my eyes to what this world really is. And for that I give thanks to the one who opened it for me, cause it will now be my fuel to achieve my fame! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about AlissaMarie Unknown
Summer love what
a thing, it comes and
goes leaving you with
a summer fling.
It's happy and fun till
summer ends leaving you
sad. Say your goodbye's
and give your kisses now
because it's only a sumer fling.
Till summer rolls around again
your left with a summer love that
was only a simple summer fling.
(Dedicated to Brian)