Alistor Isolé Poems
- Chinese New Year Haikus New Year comes again It means ...
- Slacker's Creed A burden heavy laden down Piled upon the ...
- Who When no one bothers Who will speak? When nothing ...
- Darkness Bring again the force of gloom Thick upon the sky ...
- Jy spell it J with a Y he cant do lies although he thinks ...
- Midnight is it so bad a curse thus borne or blessed angel ...
- Hope Question, ask, but hear no answer Wander, hope, an iron...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alistor Isolé
Chinese New Year Haikus
New Year comes again
It means nothing, life goes on
One more year alive
New Year's here once more
Traditions and stupid clothes
Care for none but cash
Make them, break them, forget them
Such a waste of time
The cycle of life
Brings once more a year of school
But, through all this gloom
We get an extra rest day
Gloat at RI boys