Alistor Isolé Poems
- Midnight is it so bad a curse thus borne or blessed angel ...
- Chinese New Year Haikus New Year comes again It means ...
- Slacker's Creed A burden heavy laden down Piled upon the ...
- Who When no one bothers Who will speak? When nothing ...
- Darkness Bring again the force of gloom Thick upon the sky ...
- Jy spell it J with a Y he cant do lies although he thinks ...
- Hope Question, ask, but hear no answer Wander, hope, an iron...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alistor Isolé
is it so bad a curse thus borne
or blessed angel song?
is it from right that springs the wrong
or comfort that i long?
when sun fades down beyond the hill
will it return tomorrow?
or gone forever, sick and ill
drowning all in sorrow?
is it the care that draws aggression
or hostile forces mad?
deep inside do i learn the lesson
or do i hide from shadows, sad?
is it mine, the fault of grim redemption
that now i bear ill will?
or do i blame to clear my name
to leave me calm and still
and so i know my nemesis
is within and without