Alka ... Poems
- Her Veil Her Veil Her dupatta is stuck on her head: ...
- Faith I tied a tight knot of faith: Between you and me; ...
- Squinted Vision 'Beauty lies in beholder's ...
- Satirical Tribute To Contempor...
- Her Madness There’s a thin layer of reasoning; Between her ...
- Absorbed Scorching Time, Sipped, one after another, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alka ...
I tied a tight knot of faith:
Between you and me;
The sequence of experiences,
Are through me.
A while ago, we’re walking along.
Wonder, how did I come far?
My God, there’s a wall of intense pain:
Between us, I travelled;
From secure to insecure,
How do I trust now?
Have you really been opium all the while?
Thy heart feels too cold,
In thy presence, I freeze now;
Your eyes don’t see me:
Doubts have taken over,
Without any limit, I reached to my limit;
Your will horrifies me,
Pain is swallowing my love for you.
Scary scars, ...