Allan James Saywell
Allan James Saywell Poems
- Children Of The World A child of the world Will always ...
- Nowhere Man Many, many years ago He was cast out on his ...
- If I Could Fly Like A Bird If I could fly like a bird I ...
- Well - -Do You Do you love me Henry Well when I wake Of a ...
- A Love Letter To Any Woman Even though you write your ...
- Funny Weed The poet took a drag of his funny weed He sucked...
- Marriage In a perfect marriage Within a bad relationship A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Young people move on in life___Old people move out''monday 11 May 2015
''The more that you achieve in lifeSuccess in life
The harder it becomes when you have to leave''
''Why does the tax man love me so muchDebt- -Life
He keeps asking- -could he come see me''
''You don, t have to love me- -or ask me to stayLove choice
But you could be lonely with out me''
''Women love your small changeWomen and Men and money
Men love to hide it from them in deep pockets''
Comments about Allan James Saywell
Children Of The World
A child of the world
Will always gaze
At a picture book
That tells a visual story
That has a universal appeal
Across the universe
That tells a story
To every universal child