Allenace Muchi Poems
- Under The Weather A spell of heat rising sharply, At ...
- Subliminal Betrayal 'What you don't know won't hurt you', ...
- A Demonstrative Night For A So... Exhaustion, that creeping ...
- This Life's Greatest Melanchol... Someone once asked me, “Have ...
- Dance Well And Die Down Soon Comes a summer solstice in ...
Being modest is a dream. I'm a hedonist no more. The only pleasure I know is Guns N Roses. My life has always been complete. I've never asked for so much. The only reason why I would wish for money and fame is to be known by W. Axl Rose. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Allenace Muchi
'What you don't know won't hurt you', indeed!
Don't attempt to confront me about it,
I told you before I have such a powerful instinct.
It never failed me!
I knew it!
I knew it!
You don't have to say it outloud!
I'll pretend I'm too occupied, I won't notice it!
So I may look like one!
And so you may believe I am
But don't forget!
You are not the only one
given the senses of a man!
I've got the brain too!
And You might not notice
that your pretension
is only begetting another of it's kind!