Alley Breines Poems
- Caught Redhanded
- Don'T Shut Your Eyes your eyes close, The earth revovles, ...
- Deeper Than Life The days go by. The sunset sets. The winds...
- So Close, But Not Enough It travels down my cheek, I can't ...
- There's No More Us Time to time I think about us.
- Sleepless Nights Lights turn off, putting your head to the ...
- The Storm It flashes You blink It rumbles You speak.
I'm Alley i'm only 14 and live in the U.S. and i LOVE to write. but not all the time i only write peoms when im inspired... even though my life can inspire me. i really don't like basing my poems on my life or people in it even though i do have some peoms that are about people... To me peoms don't have to make sense to be good they just have to have some sort of over all meaning to it. i'm also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alley Breines