Almira Bausley Poems
- The Battle Rages On The complete and utter chaos has stopped ...
- Who Am I? I sat down settled in my spirit and watched in ...
- After Awhile It seems like forever yet so short a ...
- A Mina, A Mina, A Shekel, And ...
- A Voice Has Uttered.... A voice has uttered My ears could ...
- Looking Back When I look back from the end of my life Will I...
- Diamonds In The Rough As I turn to look around me all I see ...
Well what can I say about myself other then my testimony which is all that I am I have had a rough past but I don't let that rule me I have made some very bad choices in my life but I learn from them all. I do my best to enjoy every single day of my life because I never know when I'll draw my last breath while at the same time trying to make it count for somthing. I don't try to live a life pleasing to others and I strive everyday to not be so focused on pleasing myself but I try to live a life pleasing to God because lets face it he's given me all I have and without him I am nothing. Sure I make alot of mistakes but I'm trying and eventually I'll get it right.
please stop by and check ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Almira Bausley
Who Am I?
I sat down
settled in my spirit
and watched in silence
As the flame licked the page
Devouring the old and starting a new
page of my life
Consuming the bondage that once held so tight
I’ve been freed
For my past,
Can no longer haunt me
The timeless words of a true testimony
Are not written with ink
But with blood and sweat
How can we behold the brightness of his glorious light
Unless contrasted against the darkness of night
How can we appreciate the hand of him
who lifts us up and pulls us out
Unless we were first abandoned ...