Alyssa Ellis Poems
- Where My Heart Lies I can still feel its beats, The slow ...
- Coma Heart stuck in time so lost in past beats its hard to ...
- Free Falllllllll eyes ever fogged with warm tears let the ...
- Addiction Wanting a way out but I dont seem to follow its ...
- Unspeakable A stab in the heart is what I recieved you ...
- What To Say No words at all can speak, louder than any ...
- Rain ≪3 Rain, how do I describe thee? Your scent and ...
Like everyone else in this world, I've had my troubles. Diagnosed at 16 years old with VonWillebrands Disease, having divorsed parents since 18 months old.. Dropped out of college cause my dad has fallen ill... you know the works! My poems may not be the best in the world but sometimes its my only way to express how I feel, and my escape from this dreadful world :) Enjoy and feel free to comment! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alyssa Ellis
Where My Heart Lies
I can still feel its beats,
The slow rhythm still exists to this day
But inside this human form
my heart is not where it lays
It is without a doubt with someone else
A person who stole it in the blink of an eye
I could not stop it
But honestly, I really didnt try
This is not uncommon,
people willingly giving their hearts,
to someone who really matters
A person whom they've loved from the very start
No One else will have it
A promise Ill keep till the day I die
Cause with you
is where my heart will always truly lie.. <3