Alyssa George Poems
- Proof That It's Over Maybe this is what I needed To ...
- Cancer A sickness less rare with each passing day, Still ...
- Boy, Beer, Self. Boy, Until I lost you, I knew who I was,...
- Truly Did Miss Ignore me than talk, just as soon as you ...
- To Lose Your Sight To lose your sight would truly be, The ...
- Deep Within A broken heart found deep within, Surrounded by...
- In The Dark In the dark from you I hide, You're driving me ...
My name is Alyssa George and I'm 16 years old.
Poetry is my escape. I love writing and reading poems because it gets you through the tough stuff in life.
All of my poems are written about something I've experienced or something I feel very strongly about. If you're curious as to what the meaning behind any of my poems are, feel free to ask. I appreciate any comments or productive ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alyssa George
Proof That It's Over
Maybe this is what I needed
Who you are.
You don't care, you've made that clear
And finally I get it.
I'll accept it.
I'll move on.
I consider this the proof
That it's over.
There's nothing left between us.
You may break my windows, but
What is vandalism to you
Is symbolism to me.
You live to damage
You may not 'live' in my life.
Is the proof