Alyssa Howell Poems
- The Memories.... The footsteps of two running ...
- All She Wants To Do Is Be Free... Imprints of bloody ...
- Insecurity And Loneliness Feeling the numbest in my heart ...
- Am I To Be Saved? Am I to be saved from the heart-breaking, ...
- Sweetest Bitter Memories You told me you would never leave ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alyssa Howell
Am I To Be Saved?
Am I to be saved
from the heart-breaking, despair?
The air filling my lungs is nothing but
pain and the substance that fatal to life
i want to give my all
Or is it all a facade like everything else?
Everyday more and more is killing me
Seeping through the outside
so everyone can see
What kind of pathetic, low-life, child is
One is afraid of certain things and wants
to be the perfect little thing
The out-rim of love is there for others
but is taken away with trickery or lies
From what my mind thinks is a facade of
futil, disgusted things....