Amanda Bristow Poems
- Your Kiss I can feel your magical touch, when you kiss me,...
- Beauty Beauty, a sensation of the heart, skipping a beat,
- Burning Desire Want to know what I think about, Every ...
- My Love... I’ve waited all my life, To be with someone like...
- Hidden Kept in secret, One entity, Witheld from vision, ...
- No Words I always say, I wish there was a way to express, ...
I write what I feel. Dig deep down and listen to my inter'voice'. I try to put meaning and devotion into my writings. Many times, they have multiple meanings. I want the reader to think and to use his imagination. One must be open minded and to expand understanding. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Bristow
I can feel your magical touch,
when you kiss me,
I can feel your kiss,
With every bliss,
When you kissed me that afternoon,
I knew you were the one,
Your kiss, made everything right,
Although it scared me a tone,
Your kiss, swept me away,
Like a big powerful wave,
Your kiss, made my day,
I could feel you in every way,
Your kiss, was longed for,
It made me nervous,
Your kiss, lingered within,
It moved me,
Your kiss, remained in my thoughts,
Leaving me wanting more,
Your kiss, consumed me,
In one single ...