amanda Hulme Poems
- Untitled 2 Your skin so soft Your kisses I long Your grace ...
- Boys Boys Stupid yet cute, Dumb yet nice Boys, Boys, ...
- Sissy Where Did You Go? ? Sissy Where Did You Go? Sissy I ...
- I Love You Too I sat there on the bed as I waited for the Doc...
- Daddy as i lay there on the floor with feeling of anger ...
- Un Titled you don't know how it feels every time we kiss, ...
- What Did I Do As i sit here thinking 'What happened, what did...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amanda Hulme
Your skin so soft
Your kisses I long
Your grace so gratified
Your purfect eyes love at first sight,
Your heart so pure
Your soul so bound
Your love is beauty
Your kiss makes me proud,
Your my number one drug
Your my first love
Your my addiction from so long ago
You steal my kisses
Your my ultimate high
but yet i love you the same
never jelousy only pride.