Amber Mielke Poems
- No Longer Best Friends You made me so happy, yet you made me ...
- Instead Of Loosing You Its Time to move on, Its time to let...
- It Wasn'T Always A Battle This Will be My First Postive Poem,...
- Just Another Poem Feelings from the past, Seem impossible ...
- Dark Secrets You Will Never see the scars I hide, The ones ...
- Time To Let You Go I hate how your always on my mind, And ...
Amber Mielke,14 Fre$hman[: Music=Life
I Write Poems To Express My Feelings, Most of them Are Depressing, Not Gunna Lie. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Mielke
You Will Never see the scars I hide,
The ones on my wrist, the ones on my thigh,
You will never know, all the times that ive cried
Cutting My wrist gives me a feeling of High.
I Will never be the same,
Thanks to you,
After your game
You left me All Blue.
As I Take pill After Pill
Can’t even get up and dress,
I guess love really does kill.
If You Can not relate,
One day you’ll understand fate,
But for now, I’m gunna stay in my shell, and not budge.