Just Another Poem - Poem by Amber Mielke
Feelings from the past,
Seem impossible to erase,
We both new, i’d never last.
Something we both had to face.
To Different people,
Trying to make it work
Our personalities were never equal,
Your Just A Low-life jerk.
Do u look back and see,
All of our good memories.
I know I Do,
But I don’t think you have a clue.
You never felt the pain I did
You moved on like it was nothing,
So I just hid,
Could I ever be loving?
Ive never told anyone this,
But I love you,
Every since our first kiss,
But ever since the beginning you knew.
I was always your second choice,
Yet so was she,
When you asked me, I had no voice,
So you chose her over me.
Comments about Just Another Poem by Amber Mielke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda