Amber Tiger Poems
- The Night Nightmare upon nightmare of things to come And ...
- Red Death Red Death by A. Reps '09 A woman stands alone, ...
- I Tried, You Failed It’s a bit nauseating This ever empty ...
- Darkness Darkness. The neverending, strangling truth. You ...
- Time Am I really here? Are you really there? Or are we ...
- My Turn Always, forever invading me, like a lost soul finding...
- Pleasure Uncanny are the willing so happily unwilling I ...
Hello! I am the stay at home mother of three beautiful children. I am divorced which is the inspiration for the first poem I am submitting entitled 'The Rage to Be'. I have dabbled in poetry my whole life and have written many a lullabye for my children as I play classical acoustic guitar. I am attending school online at Kaplan University. I have just attained my associates degree and am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Tiger
Nightmare upon nightmare of things to come
And those frightening memories of the past
The dream of the flowers rarely to surface
And when it does it never lasts
The creature of the night looks upon you
As it creates ways to make you hurt more
The angel of promise forever surrendering
To the darkness with torture in store
You start to wonder if the two are not one
Maybe the angel is only a dream
Realizing now that no matter how hard you look
Nothing will appear as it seems
Darkness here now, nigtmares to come
As you give into the lonely night
No more ...