Amelia Evelyn White
Amelia Evelyn White Poems
- Retirement Retirement? What is retirement? Re means, on ...
- A Blessed Woman The love that God has for me Goes beyond the...
- Some People Some people are good, Some people are ...
- I Belong To You Lord, how you can Forgive all sin Is more ...
- A Love Spurned I miss the way you touched me Deep down on ...
- Childhood Childhood was a time Of being carefree; ...
- Bitterness This is my world sad but true, And somehow a lot...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelia Evelyn White
Retirement? What is retirement?
Re means, on the subject, with regards to
Or with reference to.
It means concerning, regarding,
About and or pertaining to.
Tire means to exhaust, to wear out,
Drain, fatigue and or to weary.
Ment is a suffix denoting concrete results
From a specified action.
Put it all together retire means
To depart on the subject of exhaustion
To leave with regards to being worn out
To give up work with reference to being drained,
To retreat concerning fatigue and
To withdraw pertaining to being weary.