Amir Khosro Alai
Amir Khosro Alai Poems
- To My Love Love me forever as I love you, I need your love ...
- Krishna Krishna, you are the creator and my abode, You hear...
- My Mind My mind is contaminated with material lust, I am ...
- Creation I would like to state my thoughts, As an attempt ...
- Agar On Turk Shirazi : حافظ شیرازی اگر آن ترک شیرازی بدست ...
- The Nature Of God Neither greetings, nor salute, I am not ...
- Kaabe آن بتکده که عرب نهادش کعبه، سنگیست به روی سنگ همچون ...
Born in Tehran studied in Switzerland, BSc. MBA. from the American College of Switzerland. Lives in Tehran. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amir Khosro Alai
To My Love
Love me forever as I love you,
I need your love to live life through,
When I found you that first time,
My life turned to joy and sublime,
When I lost you, I was so sad,
Life had turned on me so bad,
Then you found me 18 years after,
I didn't believe and brought me laughter,
When I did believe you were there,
I was astonished at what we were,
Two lovers wanting to be together,
Separated physically, but not for ever,
Now all I want is to see you again,
Make love to you and never refrain,