Amir Khosro Alai
Amir Khosro Alai Poems
- Krishna Krishna, you are the creator and my abode, You hear...
- To My Love Love me forever as I love you, I need your love ...
- My Mind My mind is contaminated with material lust, I am ...
- Agar On Turk Shirazi : حافظ شیرازی اگر آن ترک شیرازی بدست ...
- The Nature Of God Neither greetings, nor salute, I am not ...
- Kaabe آن بتکده که عرب نهادش کعبه، سنگیست به روی سنگ همچون ...
- Creation I would like to state my thoughts, As an attempt ...
Born in Tehran studied in Switzerland, BSc. MBA. from the American College of Switzerland. Lives in Tehran. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amir Khosro Alai
Krishna, you are the creator and my abode,
You hear my prayer and know the world,
You always give me what I need,
But, I want more than just things to live,
I want your guidance and your wisdom,
See the unseen and know your kingdom,
Why is our relation to ask and give?
Why can't I be the one to hear?
Guide me, tell me what I should do,
Won't I do it, if I knew it was You?
So many prophets, so contradiction,
Using your name for gratification,
I am tired of myself; so much lost,
How do I know in what to trust?