amit bhartiya Poems
- The Ludicrous Love Have u ever been in love? ...
- Sundry Wishes Turn down the silence, ...
- And This Is How You Feel! ! ! I have been wondering all these...
- Remembering Dad Sumtymes when i sit to think, All those ...
- As If She Knew Me It was back in college ...
- Searching Solace I still remember that stay, ...
i am very moody, calm and love to spend time in quietitude.I usually write poems when i m kind of sad and melancholy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amit bhartiya
The Ludicrous Love
Have u ever been in love?
makes u vulnerable, like the kites above.
open ur chest and opens up ur heart,
allowing to mess up, in ways absurd.
U build up all defenses,
u build up a suit of armor,
To no use it is,
it creeps like a burgular.
The stupid u, the stupid one
wanders into ur stupid world,
And u give them a piece of u,
for which they never asked.
And then one day something