Amit Parihar Poems
- My Father . MY FATHER A baker he is and ...
- My Mentor . My Mentor You are not only my ...
- Leaves And A Tree
- Love, Not Attainable! ! ! ! I love thee prodigious my ...
- That Forceful Slap Unaware I was when at school What is ...
- Small Complaint I would not be hurt much IF thou just spake ...
- Dream Girl Helen might have been beautiful, Cotton like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
. MY FATHER
A baker he is and hard working person
swallowed all pains and shed happiness to me,
never cares of his wishes
busy in making our wishes come true
He got up early at 3O'clock
makes himself busy with floor and sweat
because a baker needs muscular strenth to bake
he works whole day till night.
I have seen him with sweat
felt bad and cried inside for the situation
Why I couldnt be able to help
my father to come out of filthy place?
My father loves his two sons
he did all to make us educated and ...