Amity Quinn Poems
- A Blade Of Grass He said that he liked talking to me About ...
- Innocence Unaware-underwater Spurting bubbles, ...
- A Celebration A crooked nose atop a pale olive ...
- Leaf A single leaf, On a single tree, Gripping the branch...
- Peach Butter Wallpaper Deliciously possible Tasty and ...
- Because Sombody out there is going to think every ...
- Theif Is it always what I say that makes you want to
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amity Quinn
A Blade Of Grass
He said that he liked talking to me
About trivial things
Like a blade of grass.
Not that I am trivial, but that I understand
That trivial things are so much more
than they seem to be -
That a blade of grass is like a piece of humanity.
And that's why he wanted to talk to me.