Amy May Poems
- Candlelight Stars flicker a gentle hope in the death of ...
- Torn Together The words I need I cannot find, The words I ...
- Prism She dresses in black for him, yet inside she burns ...
- Sleigh Rides In Seasons Lost inside a swirling ...
- Ode To M Like a father you guided me. Guided me, lied to ...
- Remembrance Frost creeps, The chill haunts, And I melt.
- Drunken Kisses Drunken kisses Midnight wishes Jokes and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy May
Jokes and tricks and games
Sparks and fires and flames
Late night dances
Twist and spin and turn
We play with fire
We walk the wire
We burn and burn and burn