Amy Toebes Poems
- Goodbye As the sun shines through my window The clouds seem ...
- Walk My Way Walk my way And by your side i shall always ...
- What Am I Talking Abou I am a simple person With simple ...
- I Am Asking You Blunt Thoughts rushing through my head ...
- I Dont Get It Here I sit in a place i cannot bare. I feel ...
- Not About Me My poems are never really about me Its mostly ...
- Rules We all stand alone In a world we call our own Yet...
Born In Ireland raised in Holland.
Forsed By My parents to move back to Ireland
Hate It Yes indeed I do.
Started Writing in Dutch, out of the blue I began to write in english it helps me gt rid of some of the anger i carry around.
They may sound depressing but i am not depressed. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Toebes
As the sun shines through my window
The clouds seem to disappear
When I feel the warmth around me
I know your standing near
The day god took you from us
You didn’t go alone
For part of me went with you
The day god called you home.
Still it hurts when I think of you
It really hurts me deep
For our forever lasting friendship I shall always keep.