AMyth Kulkarni Poems
- Unspoken Love There are some things I would never do Like ...
- Anthem Of The Atheist God didn’t create man but the other way...
- Save Me.. On the sidewalk, I stood alone And saw her walk ...
- Isn'T Money Funny? Money, money, money Isn’t it funny? ...
- The Starlit Night As the world sleeps I lie awake How can I ...
- Death I sometimes wonder how I will face the ...
- Here I Stand I walk these barren lands No purpose no ...
I would like to clarify that i am no great poet. i just write when a strong thought or emotion takes hold of me.
Right now i have no idea how good my poems are! !
So readers, please rate the poems that you read and don't forget to leave your comments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There are some things I would never do
Like send you flowers in a queue
Or make big promises I cannot keep
Or even when my heart cries my eyes wont weep
There are some things I may never say
Like how beautiful you look today
Or you are my dark life’s only ray
Or how my heart bleeds when you are away
Maybe my love I will never show
But through my veins it will always flow
If you ever look into my eyes
Look deep inside cos there lies
A river of love just for you
Every dropp of which is pure and true
Never doubt my love
Cos such ...