Analogous to Tower 7 Ameaning
Analogous to Tower 7 Ameaning Poems
- Young Girl She lives like the Sun gallops through the ...
- The Racist's Child Battered into submission like a 9/11 ...
- I Don'T Believe I Don't Believe I don't believe in ...
- I Am, The Illuminati I Am The Illuminati I am that force ...
- Good Words Who, Heard it through the grapevine Nobody ...
- My's Magic I gots strong magic You could never grab it Even...
- Woman, I Am War No man will ever take you from me I have ...
Now, I am after the Masonic Fraternal Oder of the Police, who have shot dead over 500 sentient beings in the first six months of 2015 [UPDATE: Total KIA Civilians in 2015 is 1,134]. There is only one way to stop such a powerful fascist organization of armed, psyched out, blood thirsty robots.... Sadly, it is whatever it take to stop them before they do it again, not catch up once they've engaged, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A sentient being with a purpose can never settle for the life of a man or woman, nor a purposeless pig.''Tim Caffery
''If you can't get mad at yourself for betraying you, then you will die like the coward you already are.''Tim Caffery
She lives like the Sun gallops through the day
She laughs like the Ocean's steady sway
Her tears fall like hellfire upon her breasts
She dreams she died a thousand deaths
She hurts like the Earth's crust being cracked
She celebrates like Ancient Rome being sacked
She clings to her children like Guatanomo Bay
And her prayers are carried by Enola Gay
She is the plant phase of evolution
Her love embraces like industrial pollution
Her fear engulfs like M.A.D.
Have mercy on God, if ever she be sad
She carries life like grain
And as divinity she bares all ...