Anashree Narainsamy Poems
- The Essence Of A Woman She will dance with suffering; And ...
- Samantha It has been a while; Since I've gotten so attached...
- Man In The Mirror I gaze at him long and hard; The man that...
- The Poet In Me Words flow so eloquently; Like a tranquil ...
- Dearest God My dearest God; Where would I be without you, ...
- Play The Hand You Are Dealt Matters not the hand you are ...
- Cotton Candy And Ice-Cream Con... Cotton candy and ice-cream ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anashree Narainsamy
The Essence Of A Woman
She will dance with suffering;
And face pain in the eye,
Walks fearlessly beneath,
The stormy skies.
She will gracefully swim across;
A sea of tears,
And still have the ability to remove;
Your greatest fears.
She will give you strength;
And comfort you,
She can cradle the world;
So gentle, So true.
Hear the heavens echo;
How incredibly awesome you are,
You're God's sweetest rose;
And every homes north star!