Anastasia Rai Poems
- Talents Some people paint pictures Some people do math
- Sin Evil that spreads from hand to hand. Eyes of of fire A...
- Thorns And Roses Pedals like velvet soft at the touch. Red...
- Falling The wind whips my face as I fall through the air. ...
- Red Ribbon As much as I have suffered I just have to believe ...
- All Alone No one to smile back to. No one to put your trust ...
- Goodbye Butterfly Sweeping Swooping just slightly flitting ...
Anastasia Rai is a young writer first found on wattpad for her book Nightshade.
Born on September 12th in SantaFe New Mexico.
At the age of 5 she had found her talent never imagining being a writer.
Continuing to create her drafts of her many old ideas
and fanfics in her home in Mesa Arizona.
She has many other hobbies such as karate and playing her flute.
But she ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anastasia Rai
Evil that spreads from hand to hand.
Eyes of of fire
A stare that makes blood run cold.
Little Wight lies that becomes bigger and bigger.
Poison on the tip of a sharp dagger.
Infecting the blood as it cuts further in.
Never fails never falters.
That's sin my friend.
it will burn your soul.
Living on the wrong side of the road.
don't give in or that will be your brand new home.
Just a slight grin and the end is near.
Just one wrong step and it will swallow you whole.