Anastasia Schmidt Poems
- Night Terror The sting of the nights cold air on my skin The...
- Beauty Stream Here, the wind touches the swaying branchs of ...
- Why Must We Fight We hear of bloodshed Of death Of ...
- The Kind Kids They keep their heads down Quietly dreaming to...
- Dear Soilder The nose I smell with sniffs the scent of ...
- Pain Of The Night i sleep with a wet face tears come like ...
- Those Times Tough skin Rough heart Sad eyes All is dark
I was born...am living...and will die eventually more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anastasia Schmidt
The sting of the nights cold air on my skin
The names being called in whispers of wind
The time just stands still no one can help
Mirrors appear out and i see myself
All the glass shatters onto the floor
Bloods on the ground and my veins become sore
My heart lulls the beats in my chest
Fear fills me up and i forget all the rest
I'm dead, forgotten i've been left behind
It's cold and disturbing, theres nowhere to hide
Shadows and noises just black theres no light
I'm forlorn and I'm running I try hard to fight
Screams from the distance i try to help