Anderson Green Poems
- Insomnia Oh, how I cannot sleep the constant way I lay it ...
- Oh, Sorrow Sally Oh, Sorrow Sally she was alone had nothing...
- My Heart The Clocks Ticks, ticks It never moved. My Heart...
- Dreams howling, dead night full moon out cannot see, no ...
- Christmas Joy Happy sounds children play snow ...
A little town kid trying to make it through high school and life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anderson Green
Oh, how I cannot sleep
the constant way I lay
it keeps me up
I cannot sleep
Noises all around
Cannot close my eyes
the harder I try, I fail
It has been five days
My wife wonders why I cannot sleep
She says, 'I toss and turn'
I have started to see things
I hardly eat
My wife thinks that I am ill
It has been nine days
No soul outside the wall of my mind
could trouble me
I can never walk out
I went to the doctors
They say that there is no wrong in me
I struggle home
wife sits in grief