Andrea Szyhowski Poems
- When She Was Lost On the most sunniest day of the year, On ...
- None Change within me, Hurt like a bee. Change within ...
- Dreams (Just For Broken Hearts... A time when dreams were free,...
- Lost Love-New Beginning The love of hope and dreams ...
- Thoughts My thoughts are of my own. Little thoughts, I ...
- Stained Glass Masquerade (Word...
- Sick And Twisted World The world I live in is Sick and ...
I'm an unname person, with an unknown heart.
I live outside the pain, but without love.
I love to love and I hate to hate,
Though you can say
You love to hate and hate to love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When She Was Lost
On the most sunniest day of the year,
On the most brightest day of the month,
On the most hottest day of the week,
A little girl was in the middle of the park.
These little girl was never heard,
These little girl was never seen,
These little girl was never understand,
But one day she disappeared.
No one saw,
No one heard,
No one cared,
These little girl was never there.
A little heart with little time,
A little heart with little hope,
A little heart with little chance,
Little girl who no one saw.
Little girl given one ...