Andrea Szyhowski Poems
- Lost Love-New Beginning The love of hope and dreams ...
- Stained Glass Masquerade (Word...
- Sick And Twisted World The world I live in is Sick and ...
- What She Did She got out of the shower, And not in the ...
- Questions What is Love? Where does it come from? How dose...
- Unseen What can we see by our eyes? Colors, Friends, ...
- Dreams (Just For Broken Hearts... A time when dreams were free,...
I'm an unname person, with an unknown heart.
I live outside the pain, but without love.
I love to love and I hate to hate,
Though you can say
You love to hate and hate to love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost Love-New Beginning
The love of hope and dreams forgotten,
The scars of what was never meant to be remain,
The truth of this lost love turned into a lie,
The lost love last good-bye.
The pain that comes with love is bitter-sweet,
The joy and happiness is too,
The lost love never forgotten,
The feels though gone.
A new window opens,
A new chance begins,
A new hope can bloom,
A new destiny starts.
A new life begins,
A new dream thought up,
I'm A new...
My life changes,
My destiny starts,
My hope begins, ...