andres mendoza Poems
- Who Am I Today's just an ordinary day, Walk in a big crowd ...
- Deadly Temptaion's These temptation's just wont stop, I ...
- Under It's Effect's There is a reason why I'm a marihuano, ...
- My Situation Every day I get mixed emotions, I feel sad, ...
- Fear I take one look at you and there's something that I see,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about andres mendoza
Who Am I
Today's just an ordinary day,
Walk in a big crowd and i start shaking,
Touch me and I swear you'll end up dazed,
Don't mess with me I don't play,
I will slam you're skull till it starts breaking.
I sensed his presence so I left,
No matter how much i try I still see blood,
So many homicidal thoughts rush in my head,
I stop to see someone dead,
I look in front of me.... I see the word's 'red rum'.
You asked who am I,
I'm just a psycho looking for help,
I'm a psycho with one thing in my mind,
And that's homicide,
Who am I it's hard to ...