andrew hutsell Poems
- Time slowly the clock counts down the last gears turn and ...
- Sundays How many times will I have to suffer Are you the ...
- Doors Here I am At my door My door is different than ...
- Life & Love To love To love is to hold & embrace To love is...
- Death Death is black Death is white Death is also every ...
- Pills Purple, red, blue, yellow, and green These are the ...
- Moon Flow Again & again I cry out to you like the wolf to the...
how many times does one have to succeed, before he's know to be the best or well known? why cant people just get along and play nice like when we were little? so many questions that can make a man mad... but it only takes a second to stop and relise life has its ways on influenceing us to do wild crazy things that no one will forget you for, so just stop questioning and live like your dreaming and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about andrew hutsell
Again & again I cry out to you like the wolf to the moon
Once more you are as the moon
Your body's tantalizing like the color of blood and smoke
Your movements like the wind whispering in the trees
In life, life itself cheats, as does love
Love from you is a drug, my ecstasy
Like an animal that's tasted blood your drug is hard to forget once had
Try & try death may but from me, he will never steal you
Fro he knows the way to cheat death is new life
But to life is insanity
Insanity is off the word insane
Insane is one of the ways I am about you