Andrew Nawroski Poems
- River In rivers deep floating across myriad time hearts of ...
- Dash First a world all mine Eating odours With astronomers...
- Midnight City Walking guardian with child Saunter down a ...
- The Suicide Note I am so sorry and hope you will all forgive ...
- 21st Century Shopping Mall Built on a day in sin Sand, ...
- Virtual Love. Behaved in mastorbatery hyperspace On ...
- Velvetine Flakes Garden of rivers, moon could rainbow ...
I am a full time studio based practicing artist based in Wales UK. I write poetry that occaisonally accompanies my art work. I have been writing poetry on and of for the past nine years hence my date of birth.
Qualification's: OCN, HNC, HND, BA, MA all in various art subjects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Nawroski
In rivers deep floating across myriad time
hearts of love shall sing my sleep away
and beneath your soul my body lies
for dreams embraced of you
dancing fast on night for all
Let owls gaze upon in awe
and hoot till dawn, then sleep every lover’s day
While fox, vole, blinking fish, and bird of prey
shall dance you merry breadth in loves caress
Along your winding banks with crinoline dress.