Andrew Stergiou Poems
- Poems Enlightened Nature Inspi... Poet enter the poetics ...
- Insatiable Desire you have been given everything, ...
- It Is Easy To Hate Me By Andre...
- The Wisdom Of Finding Love ENEMIES: One does not need to ...
- Staligrad Motherland, read the news of Stalingrad, Victory ...
- Bitterness Or Semisweet Lived too long to be, a believer in...
- Poem Number 9,993 dark and often mysterious, cryptic and ...
This world has been made a police I don't mind people who are ignorant of that, I censor no one, but do find their ignorance highly insensitive and offensive, and regardless of their political affiliation require them to act accordingly.
As the concentration camps were filled with many of different sorts I don't discriminate either but I do exercise my abilities in exorcising the world of that which plagues it.
~~~~~ART OR DEATH! ~~~~~
In true poetry which is never written,
TRUE POETRY IS NEVER WRITTEN,
NEVER SPOKEN NEVER FOUND,
BUT EXISTS NONE THE LESS.
burn your manuscripts,
you have failed once again,
burn your ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Stergiou
Poems Enlightened Nature Inspires Sin
Poet enter the poetics of nature in suspense,
Enter anticipating a theatre of cruelty,
Numb your senses to the pain and suffering,
In the norms of what is feared, in simple phrasing,
Summit to the guillotine of revolution, as a nexus,
Find love though it is meaningless romantic trash,
Understand the finite controls of censors,
Covet truth every where above all else,
Kick the devils of torment where it hurts,
All may be sacred, but some are more sacred than others,
So rejoice in the stupidity of living,
Stink of the joys prison...