Andy Caldwell Poems
- Stress to those around me Stress kills Parkinson's it makes...
- Expectations Of Life There is disappointment in life we ...
- My Wife An Angel I love my wife with all my heart she is ...
- I Am Cyborg I sing the body electric as I assimilate my ...
- Sleep Apnea My eyes fall closed then jerk open I sleep for ...
- Big Bear outside dogs bark insistently probably a critter ...
- Two Women One Beautiful Two women one beautiful one turned ...
I was both an artist and an engineer. Several years ago I was diagnosed with Early Onset Parkinson's Disease. PD has taken away most of my ability to work and to make art. Poems are my way of sharing and maybe helping somebody following a similar path.
If you like my poems, more are available on Amazon in ebooks. I would encourage you to read them. Please let me know your thoughts. If ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The universe remembers every little detail, it will always know we were, we are, we will be. Nothing is lost.''Conservation of Information.
''Great minds are often irrational in fore thought but logical in hind thought when they create.''Dr. Andrew B. Caldwell, Ph.D.
'''What, me worry? '.'.............''Alfred E. Newman
Comments about Andy Caldwell
to those around me
Stress kills Parkinson's
it makes everything worse
it makes all my muscles hurt
it makes me stif and rigid
and increase essential tremor
I can tell discontent from small gestures
words unsaid sighs and expressions
If you hide it it just gets worse
If you love me support what I decide
Let us face whatever is next
my life will grow more painful
until the finality of my death
Help me ease the strain
reduce my stress
Love me and support me
as I decide what I do next
and I do my very best
Please don't fight about me
I can ...