Andy Greenwald Poems
- Love And Tragedy Yes, I have loved with love that ...
- Angels Fall Burned by the utmost fire Of rotten desire, I ...
- Roses As if by some divine design, I clearly give up on...
- Memories Too Soon Forgotten 'Keep the courage to give, And ...
- Such A Sight Such a sight for summer-stained eyes The cold ...
- Love Me Tenderly Love me tenderly And love me ...
- The Light Ah, the light. The bright light of ...
Hello. My name is Andy Greenwald. I'm 18 years old and I 've been writing poetry since I was 12. I also play guitar and write songs. I hope you like my poems. Thanks for visiting. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andy Greenwald
Love And Tragedy
Yes, I have loved with love
that was more than love
more than love,
Drove myself mad with this love
with this love,
Hoping to catch a glimpse of my love
Just seeing was not enough for me
seeing my love
So I met her, my true love,
And so true it was.
Yes, I married this girl with joy
The splendid sense of so much joy