Angel Diaz Poems
- A Letter A letter for you, what About? no clue, it's about ...
- The Unnoticed We always takes thing for granted slave each ...
- True Friend You were my best friend from the very start, I ...
- No One Like You Many people misunderstand me, you're the ...
- The Unknown The unknown are here, they walk, they talk, ...
- My Untold Dream's My dreams have themes, it like water ...
Name: Angel Diaz
School: Shields School/Orozco Acam.
High School: Curie High School
Home Town: Chicago
I'm in High school, I write mostly Poem's and hope to get them Published, My first novel that I'm working on is 'Writer's Of The Night' Please, help by giving me advice and supporting my art. Check out my Poems online
www.adpoem.weebly.com ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Diaz
The unknown are here,
they walk, they talk,
but they are ignored.
they feel like they are stabbed by swords,
they do good,
but they are not reward.
The love must be restored.
they're called the unknown,
they are not,
they are not owned,
they are human.