Angel Smith Poems
- Prison Of The Mind Life is a prison, Oh God let me out. No...
- Blue Roses grow redder Her eyes violent blue As they tear ...
- Warped And Twisted Harsh words & violent blows Hidden ...
- Darkness I'm swimming all alone in a pool of darkness and I ...
- Unnoticed She is lonely Even though you can't tell She is ...
- Why Do I Feel This Way? Why does the thought of death The ...
- Unwanted Life I get a funny feeling, it comes from deep ...
Im just a regular girl from Florence Kentucky. I am 17, almost 18, i have black and red hair with black eyes but they change color when i get mad or upset. I love to draw or write poetry or to sing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Prison Of The Mind
Life is a prison,
Oh God let me out.
No one to listen,
To hear when you shout.
Climb the walls of insanity,
Ride the waves of despair.
If you fall it don't matter,
There's no one to care.
Used to wish for a window,
To see birds, trees and sky,
But you're better without one -
Stops you aiming too high.
Watching freedom is painful,
For those locked away.
Seeing joy, love and happiness,
Another price that you pay.
Strong is good, weak is bad.
Be it false, be it true.
Your mind makes the choice,
And enforces it ...