Angela Johnson Poems
- Weeping Willow Weeping willow standing tall Keeping shade ...
- You As the morning sun rises, turning the dark sky blue I ...
- Wonder Wonder if the world is still spending Wonder if you ...
- Wrong I thought you were my dream come true I was wrong I...
- Questions Where were you, when I needed you? To share and ...
- When I Die When I die, please do not cry do not shed a tear...
- Lonely What's it like to be all alone To be out in the ...
just a way to express how I feel. not the physical pain not longer helps/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angela Johnson
Weeping willow standing tall
Keeping shade for the birds and all
Weeping willow, do you wonder why I sit by this tree?
The reason is for no one can see
I hide so no one sees the tears
From the loneliness and anger I fear
I tried to find a better place
Nevertheless, I do not want people to see my face
Your branches sing a gracefully song
I could lay here and listen all night long
Please don’t makes me go
I do not want to be alone
Weeping willow here my plea
Let Gods angels descend from your tree
To take my hand and guide me ...