ANGELICA MACHADO Poems
- Special Daughter You always bring me that special joy That ...
- Seeing You Again I saw you the other day, we stared at each ...
- Sisters God sent us to be sisters. So we can be best of ...
- Husband I never knew what love meant until I met you Your ...
- Dreams Do Come True You are my sunshine Your a dream come ...
- In My Dreams Sometimes I feel you here next to me that smell...
- Hope And Love A short while ago I met my love A man who was...
I Graduated from Martin High School, I'm currently attending college for criminal justice. I have a beautifull daughter named Kassandra whom I love dearly.I moved to dallas in 1996 and started writing poems in 2000. I met a wonderfull person named Jesse and got married on March 2003 on my daddy's birthday. What can I say I have a wonderfull family and I thank god each day for all my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You always bring me that special joy
That comes from deep inside
That every year that passes by
Your more special than before
Through every stage through every age
I love you even more.
Your a very special daughter to me
That words can describe
And I know sometimes Im so hard on you
And it hurts me to see you cry.......
I have always tried to be there for you
In every way
I'am the proudest mom by far to say.
My how the years have flown
Now look my little angel your all grown
No matter what happens
You will always be my only little girl.