Angelo Turello Poems
- Forgotten I’ve forgotten how it feels To be in love Pain...
- Journey no one defines when your Life begins
- Heart Down Down Down Through the open creaks
- Escape I can’t run or get away from myself
- Mark People live With ...
- The Complex Art Of Humanity It cant be easy love makes ...
- Falcons The sharp jagged hole left open
Since i was really young i've always loved to read. I loved symbol and dark stories.The stories eventually got me thinking if i could write something like it. So i entered my room at age 11 with a jornal and three books.Collections of edger allen poe, works of William Shakespeare, Book of poems.When i came out i held my first poem ever... and it sucked :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelo Turello
I’ve forgotten how it feels
To be in love
Pain shoots through me
Like a thousand small blades
Cutting me apart
Ripping me to pieces
Cutting, clawing, pulling, slitting
The loneliness never felt so full
Filled with screams, cries
Pain, sorrow, anger
My breath leaves
But it never return’s
I struggle to breath
The tears never come
I call for them
Yell and scream for them