Animosity Drowning Poems
- Wish So I wished upon that star I wished for love THAT ...
- Walking On The Soldier Creek T... Walking to my father's ...
- Or So It Would Seem You're just a memory attached to a face ...
- The Land Of Never Auburn days are fading away Where are you ...
- Escape E veryone sleeps to dream V irtue of veracity I t's ...
- Ruthi's Poem Sailing by unconscious of life Like a fantasy ...
- Inappropriate Title So this is where I break My final ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Animosity Drowning
So I wished upon that star
I wished for love
For your love
I looked over at you
Your silhouette barely touching the sky
So attractive you were
I wanted your kiss
You laughter made me tingle
You make me weak inside
The trees sang with me
They brushed that star, it made me tingle again
Singing twinkle twinkle little star
You reached out for me
That star in the sky winked at me
Only that star knew my secret
You kissed me
The moment of exuberance rushed ...