Anirbit Mukherjee Poems
- The Voice I was walking away from the mirror, I was ...
- A Date With Nothingness A night with a drunk ghost, A ...
- Sculputed Out Of Thoughts. It is here since i thought it is ...
- The Lunch A table for two. An empty chair. A white cloaked ...
- The Dinner. The rice is cooling down, (then it wont taste ...
- Uncertainty. Every time i think that this is the destination,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I was walking away from the mirror,
I was walking away from my shadow,
I wanted to fade away in terror,
I listened to my sky and its bellow..
It was an epiphany from within,
Born beyond my mortal self,
It was from a crescendo of hopes,
Which untill now had lead me nowhere.
I heard a voice,
As if from the mirror but floating from far away,
A quaint music from far way lands settled into my flute,
A clear dictum set in sincere tune,
A verdict in the winds of the lonely afternoon