Anish Debnath Poems
- Thinking Of A Poem I choose the subjects on my own may it ...
- Inseparable Love In The Wild A she wolf is waiting for the ...
- Come To Me Oh! you sweetheart, you beauty with brain, why ...
- The Evading Sounds From The Sc...
- Irrational Differentiation Why are there still some places on...
- Its Your 6 Months Conglomeration of folks, showers of ...
I am a teacher of mathematics, teaching in Govt. aided school of West Bengal, India since 2009.I started writing poems at end of 2014 as a time pass but with in few months it has become my passion.I don't know how.But reading Tagore, Robert Frost, John Clare, Siegfried Sassoon really inspired me a lot.I now want to write more & more. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is full of rhythms, we just have to find our kind of it.''We always want to find our match in various matters like marriage, attire, home, job, salary etc.We have our match hiding in this world but we have to...
'''scarcity is directly proportional to worth'''The more a thing is needed the more it becomes worthy.
Comments about Anish Debnath
Thinking Of A Poem
I choose the subjects on my own
may it resembles others
may it makes the writers frown
my writings have so many mothers
Some subjects are too common
already chosen by the greats
but writing a different way of forlorn
does it ask my uniqueness?
That's why I don't read much to sway
since it may pop up a subject some way
which I know is not good sign to be shown
but can't I grow it on my own?
So, I try to think & think & think
for every feasible link
love searching for rhythm
like a puzzled game
how would I know in the world ...