Anisha Das Poems
- A Night So Bright A starry, moonlit night, A silvery ...
- Strings Of Love A small fine cut, and a dropp of tear, Your...
- Challengers The sun wakes you up with a touch of warmth, ...
- A Sightless Stranger Deep, deep within the earth I lie, To ...
- On My Last Breath On my last breath of life, I want my eyes...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Night So Bright
A starry, moonlit night,
A silvery glistening light,
A cool, fragrant breeze,
A silent whisper from the trees.
A distant call from the waves,
A hollow wail from the caves,
The night bird flies around in silence,
And a heart beats amidst the stillness.
The silence rings out loud in my ears,
The heart thinks of my qualms and fears,
The heart lets out a soft, painful moan,
A numb, gloomy sense of being all alone.
A sudden warmth spreads to the fingers,
A featherly lightness flows across the chest,
Even darkest moonless nights seem ...