Ankit Dabral Poems
- A Slap On The Face On this piece of parchment, I ...
- A Canary's Song Once I was trapped in a cage and made to ...
- I Am Not Stone All the things in my mind It is time for them...
- Toddler With some baby steps you came to my life Firm and ...
- Rape Let me write you a song Which, has got no thong This ...
- My Tattoo, My Love After such a long time I sat to rhyme It...
- My Cry My Cry I cry for a prayer, to the God, I guess For...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankit Dabral
A Slap On The Face
On this piece of parchment, I write
Nothing wrong but something right
This is a lesson for all those fools
Who have lost all their mending tools
It is an honest and a truthful quest
For all long talks it is a meaningful zest
You might be wondering, of what I speak off?
But I`m pretty sure that it wouldn`t give you a cough
Lines of mine do not fit
For me, my life is a shit
And if, it is to you too
Then come to me, together to life we will boo
I know what you think of me, when I speak dirt
But this is the way, with my life, I flirt
I am a brat ...