ankita verma Poems
- The Lost Love By Ankita Verma O great misery! hold me, if u ...
- The God 's Kindness By Ankita ... O world! what will you ...
- Desire Of Love By Ankita Verma O! desire of love, through ...
- Shepherd Girl By Ankita Verma She lives in the forest nor ...
- The Simple Plan By Ankita Verm... To think about, making some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ankita verma
The Lost Love By Ankita Verma
O great misery! hold me, if u can,
melancholy raises in my heart.
I lost my dearest,
suffering great, but everlasting,
she will be never back, as i known;
Life like burden with breath.
the unavoidable moment come,
and take me as her part;
Therefore, how long, new birth
will be there and we met soon;