Desire Of Love By Ankita Verma - Poem by ankita verma
O! desire of love,
through your rays upon me
bottom to head, as glove
red heart beats innumerable, you see!
O! desire of love
firstly, raise upon face
where red roses to slave
where glossy lips smile, their love case!
Than deeply raise in heart
a very cheerful and clam, i assert
all aspiration of love fulfill into it,
all your kindness through in it
but provide protection to greed and lust
it can be surely save.
Comments about Desire Of Love By Ankita Verma by ankita verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda