ankur chauhan Poems
- Yet Defined But Destined the crystal glass framed aquarium, ...
- 2012 'An End Or A Beginning' Nostradamus predictions to the ...
- Smile Through the Tall, Dark Oak and Pine tress. On to the...
- The Friendship Tree Ages gone by, standing in a new ...
- Priceless the sweet tune of a humming bird, the tick tock of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ankur chauhan
The Friendship Tree
Ages gone by, standing in a new world.
Different faces surrounding us, but still holding the flashes of our past.
Remembering that peace in our heart's.
We are moving on the chosen paths.
Ages gone by, the Cigarette is lonely now.
No one to be shared with, I feel NUMB sometimes.
Remembering the laughs and fights we shared together.
For a single JOINT always the eight of us were desperate to be the first one to smoke.
The TREE was the meeting place, the Hanging place.
Where we always were present......either discussing, fighting, laughing, arguing, smoking, ...